Miss Sabina Kunwar, a Skilled Sales Manager, has worked as a Marketing Manager and Administrator for over six years. She has also worked as a Front Officer Manager, Executive Front Officer, Social Media Manager, and in a variety of other roles. Strong interpersonal and communication abilities, ability to stand for long periods of time, knowledge of front desk operations, time management skills, customer service techniques, and fluency in English typing are some of her exceptional skills.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
Marketing Manager | Administrator
Then she worked with one of our branches Thakur International, Chundevi. She worked there as a Marketing Manager for 6 months. Her responsibility were:
- Administering payrolls
- Managing colleagues, workloads, and deadlines.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email inquiries
- Issuing sales transaction invoices
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
- Generating new business leads
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
Front Officer Manager
Then after she joined Karwaan Nepal Bed and Breakfast as a Front Officer Manager. She was there for a year. She was a hard-working employee she also earn the employee of the year title there in her first year. She use to look after:
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements.
- Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Review Front Office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Executive Front Officer
Her first job was as an Executive Front Officer at Baber Mahal Vilas The Boutique Hotel. That was her first job and she work there for 6 months. She learnt her work super fast and also built customer handling skills. Her roles there include:
- Register and handle visitors and the rooms they are allotted.
- Meet the demands of the visitor
- updating hotel workers on the condition of the guest rooms
- Up promoting hotel services and renting out guest rooms
- Take care of monetary payments
- Keep the front desk area tidy and clean.
- Conduct a night audit
- Manage reservations through phone and online
- Check in and out as necessary
- Give customers information on payment options and check their credit card information.
Bachelor's in Business Studies
Now she has a bachelor's degree in Business Studies. She got a degree on the year 2016. She got her degree from Times International College. She holds a degree with first-division grades. The course improved her social skills, leadership, self-assurance, and self-control.
She has amazing level of dealing with client, managing sales and services as well as seeing administrative work.