- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction by providing outstanding sales service.
- Maintain a high level of shop cleanliness and visual merchandising.
- Keep your store well-stocked.
- Determine the requirements and desires of your clients.
- Recommend and display things that are appropriate for the customer’s needs.
- Customers should be greeted.
- Organize your point-of-sale procedures.
- Participate actively in the receipt of fresh cargo.
- Keep up with the latest product news.
- Describe the characteristics and benefits of the product accurately.
- Observe all of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Worked in retail sales for at least a year
- Basic knowledge of sales concepts and customer service procedures is required.
- Proficiency in English Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Customer service is a priority.
- Personality: kind, helpful, confident, and engaging
- Administrative fundamentals
- A high school diploma
Junior: 1-2 Years, Intermediate: 3-5 Years, Senior: 5-10 Years
– Problem Solving Skills
– Critical Thinking Skills
– Communication Skills
– Organization Skills
– Emotional Intelligence