- Client meetings to discuss website design and functionality.
- The front-end of the website was designed and built.
- Creating the structure of the website.
- Back-end website design and management, including database and server integration.
- Creating WordPress plugins and themes.
- Testing the performance of a website.
- Identifying and resolving content concerns.
- With the customer, I’m conducting WordPress training.
- The performance of the live website is being monitored.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related subject is required.
- Work experience as a WordPress developer is required.
- Git, Mercurial, and SVN are examples of code versioning tools.
- Working knowledge of debugging tools like Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Website architecture and aesthetics are well-understood.
- Project management skills.
- Communication abilities are excellent.
Junior: 1-2 Years, Intermediate: 3-5 Years, Senior: 5-10 Years
– Problem Solving Skills
– Critical Thinking Skills
– Communication Skills
– Organization Skills
– Emotional Intelligence