UIZ is a technical research-based corporation with global access, approach, and support for new technologies through creative strategic planning and service. UIZ provides services in geo-informatics, water resources management, IT solutions, training, and business process outsourcing. We give per-project and recurring assistance to clients in addition to Full-service in these sectors.
We are seeking an applicant for a WordPress developer Intern.
Introduction To WordPress Developer.
WordPress is a PHP-based content management system (CMS) that works with either a MySQL or MariaDB database. Plugin architecture and a template system referred to as Themes in WordPress, are among the capabilities of WordPress. It began as a blog-publishing platform, but it has now expanded to include more standard mailing lists and forums, as well as media galleries, membership sites, learning management systems (LMS), and online commerce. One of the most often used content management systems. With Word Press’s plugin structure and template system, you may customize any website to fit your company, website, portfolio, or online marketplace.
Advantages Of Using WordPress As A Platform
1. Adaptable and flexible to changing needs
While WordPress was created only with intention of supporting blogging and other forms of online publishing, it now runs a diverse range of websites. It is used to handle small enterprises, handle sophisticated websites for major international companies, and generate personal blogs. WordPress sites may host full-service eCommerce businesses, portfolios, social networks, groups, and podcasts, among other things. Its default WordPress package, as well as a range of basic and premium plugins that are ideal for the website, may meet any company’s needs. WordPress is also infinitely flexible to an industry’s changing demands because of its many themes and easy accessibility to its source codes.
2. Easy to Use—Even for Newcomers
A WordPress site can be installed and up and running in minutes even if you have no technical experience. All that is required is a domain name and a web hosting account. WordPress is available for free download from WordPress.org or through your WordPress hosting provider. Following that, an easy-to-navigate Admin panel provides all of the tools needed to customize a site’s heading and style, as well as to start creating pages and content right away.
3. Themes Provide a Range of Options
Due to its big and expanding directory of basic and premium themes, WordPress themes provide users with a variety of options for perfectly alright design and features of a new site. Most of these can be found right away in the WordPress theme directory, and countless more could be bought from design marketplaces and third-party designers across the globe. For modifying the style and layout of a WordPress site, themes may be inspected live and added at any time.
4. WordPress Sites Are Adaptive To Handheld Devices
Google considers mobile responsiveness when evaluating websites, so they must look nice on every device. WordPress has a number of responsive theme options, and users can also utilize plugins and theme file modifications to make a static site responsive.
Requirement For Being Hired As WordPress Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1 year of experience as a Web developer or Full-stack developer.
- Good knowledge of one of the following programming languages such as PHP, ASP.NET, and JS.
- Diagnosing Aggressive problems and having Problem-solving Skills.
- Have experience with integration and acceptance tests.
Role Of WordPress Developer:
- Writing, debugging, and testing efficient codes.
- Creating a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS and WordPress themes.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Gathering and refining requirements and specifications based on technical needs
- Maintaining open communication with your colleagues and liking to approach people.